Monday, August 24, 2009

Why Grains May Not Be Necessary for a Nourishing Diet

I agree with this post, grains are fillers.
I have noticed many times that I get hungry 1-2 hours after eating grains and have woken up in the middle of the night to have a snack because grains not only trigger hunger but hypoglycemia as well.
That's why I stay away from grains. I have no more than 1 serving a day and it's usually for breakfast.
I've also noticed that grains make me gain weight & body fat and they tend irritate my liver (since carbs convert to sugar).
I believe that grains are responsible (as well as gluten and oxalates) for the demineralization of my teeth, I have eaten so many whole grains/carbs throughout my life that weren't properly prepared.
Anyway, I surely feel much better without them...

http://www.nourishingdays.com/?p=2093

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites