Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alchemille's August Newsletter

Dear Friends,
I hope this newsletter finds you well and that you had a wonderful summertime.
Here the Lady of the Fall is already making her presence known and has inspired me to start listing autumnal goodies ;).

This month, Madame Alchemille recommends:
~Thé du Matin~
This blend is one of my favorites and my husband really likes it too ;).
Thé du Matin (Morning Tea in french) is a 100% organic blend of green tea, rosemary, orange peel, rosehips, cinnamon and cloves.
~Dryad Cream (NEW)~
This cream is inspired by the Dryads, which are tree nymphs/female tree spirits in the Greek Mythology.
It's handmade with:
-Organic sweet almond oil
-Plum kernel oil
-Wildcrafted mango butter
-Unrefined beeswax
-Organic aloe vera gel
-Vitamin E (a natural antioxidant & preservative)
This non-greasy cream can be used both on face & body and has a wonderful natural almondy scent with vanilla & caramel undertones.
~Vitamin C Tea (NEW)~
Vitamin C tea is a delicious blend of herbs naturally rich in vitamin C (as well as minerals).
Vitamin C is known to be a powerful antioxidant, to strengthen the immune system and the body's ability to ward off infections, to improve circulation and the absorption of iron.
My Vitamin C tea is a 100% organic blend of hibiscus, rosehips, dandelion leaves and strawberry leaves.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36753&section_id=5054725

~Four Season Skin Elixir~
My Four Season Skin Elixir is a silky and moisturizing oil that leaves the skin smooth but not greasy.
This oil can be used from head to toe as: facial oil, body oil, (pre)conditioning hair oil, treatment for dry hands and/or feet...Even as massage oil.
Four Season Skin Elixir is a blend of organic sunflower oil, plum kernel oil, organic sweet almond oil, shea nut oil and vitamin E.
I recommend this oil for normal to dry and mature skin types.
For more details, see individual listings.

>>>COMING SOON<<<
I expect to be listing my Spice Road Ecobeads in a few days from now.
They are handmade with a rustic look and made of herbs, resins & spices...

And other wonderful handmade, healing and always natural goodies ;)!

You probably noticed that my unusual silence lately for many reasons...One of which being that my computer broke and I had to get a new one! But you know me and the mad artist that I am always has new ideas and projects.
Lately, after watching an outdoor play, I have come to realize that I miss art (or should I say arts)!
I was born an artist, my world filled with princesses, fairies and other imaginary creatures that I used to draw or play with in my adventures... and art is what I studied as a teenager in France.
It is important to me to cultivate my inner world and keep my imagination alive.
This will result in creations that I will be able to share with you ;).
I will need to start drawing, painting, writing, sewing, knitting, doing calligraphy...etc again and might be a little rusty at first but I'm sure it'll come back to me...You never forget what you've learned!
Expect to see art dolls made of fabrics, illustrations, cards, poetry or shorts stories (in french and/or english) in a near future.

I want Alchemille's Garden to be a place where everybody feels good, at ease, whole and happy...And no matter how serious we may be, we're all children at heart!

Brightest Blessings,
Alchemille

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites