Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spice Road EcoBeads

Here they are, as promised!

My Ecobeads are all handmade, one by one, which gives them that rustic look. They have a wonderful natural spicy scent which comes from the ingredients I use in their making (I never add fragrance oils, perfumes oils or essential oils).

My Ecobeads always contain several of the following ingredients (which may vary according to "recipe"):

-Organic/ethically wildcrafted/pesticide free herbs, spices, leaves, stems, roots, barks, flowers and/or seeds

-Organic flour, gums and/or resins (used as binder)

-Floral waters/hydrosols (food or cosmetic grade), organic tea/herbal infusions, wine and/or spring water

-Homemade scented/herbal tinctures.

My Ecobeads are all natural, hypo-allergenic, eco-friendly and biodegradable ;).

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites