Thursday, September 11, 2008

Autumn Goodies...

I am still in the process of updating my shop with seasonal items...I have 3 or 4 new products that need to be tasted and tested before listing them.

In the Skin/Body Care sections, you will find the following items:
  • Autumn Fairy Facial Elixir
  • Woodland Fairy Facial Elixir
  • Wise Woman Autumn Cream
  • La Campagne Face Mask...and more

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36753&section_id=5101995

I'm hoping to soon add a cinnamon infused lip balm and a pumpkin face mask ;).

In the Artisan Tea section, you can already find:
  • Amber Spice Tea
  • Journey to Middle-Earth
  • Thé d'Automne
  • Samhain/All Hallows tea...and more

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36753&section_id=5096792

I'm working on 2 different & new Chai variations that I'm hoping to add within a few weeks...

I also plan to offer herbal dryer sachets as a natural alternative to chemical, toxic and allergenic scents of commercial softeners.

Thank you for browsing ;).

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites