Thursday, March 25, 2010

Novelties & Changes at Alchemille's Garden

Dear Friends,
Spring is finally here! Time to rejoice and do all sorts of new, exciting & fun things!
Spring cleaning doesn't seem like much fun but it is often necessary.
We are also having a virtual "Spring cleaning" at Alchemille's Garden, I thought it was time to refocus a bit...
Here are the details of what you can expect to find:
  1. No more skin/bodycare items: as much as I love making and using my oils & creams, they aren't as popular as other funky-looking, artificially good-smelling & totally non-natural cosmetics out there.
  2. I keep the teas and as usual, will offer my seasonal blends ;).
  3. I will bring my rope incenses back. These are soaked for a few weeks in my handmade scented tinctures and smell wonderful burnt or not.
  4. I still carry my tribal candles and now also have paleo bowls made of clay. I am currently working on scented versions of my candles.
  5. I am currently working on a book both in French & English and plan on listing a few of my tales on Etsy within the next few months.
  6. I still offer Faery Oracle readings and am in the process of making rune sets (with instructions) so that you can do your own readings at home, for yourself or for your friends ;).
  7. I plan offering more botanical beads and tribal/ethnic beads as well
  8. I love fabrics and have been making one of a kind textile cards for many years (for all sorts of occasions). I feel the time has come to share them with the world ;).
  9. I'd like to offer ethnic/traditional herb & spice blends for cooking delicious meals in the comfort of your home.
  10. Because we all need comfort from time to time and relief from worries & stress, I will offer you my own worry dolls ;).
Note that it might take at least a few weeks to have all the above listed under my shop. Feel free to check my shop from time to time and thank you in advance for your support & patience...
Green Blessings,
Alchemille

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites