Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thoughts on Fog...

Today is a foggy day like I like them (the denser the better)...As far as my memory goes, I always have. Most people don't like fog for various reasons. I like its energy, its quiet eeriness, its magic. I like the fact that you can expect the unexpected to happen when it's foggy. It makes my feel alive & energized. It's a deep call that resonates on a soul level, something like an old friend or the way back home (Frank McEowen wouldn't disagree). A friend of mine used to say that "fog is made of the spirits of the dead", therefore it is highly spiritual. I agree to this and believe that the dead are calling us beyond the grave and beyond time and space to awaken in our lives and...to awaken spiritually.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites