Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Know Yourself...

We all want to be acknowledged and respected. We all want to achieve something and be remembered for that or just for who we are.

Today I'm not the same girl who left France 5 years ago...I have changed. I made choices for my life (on a spiritual level as well) that some don't know and/or don't/won't understand. I'm not looking for fame or riches like so many out there. I just want a simple & natural life, rich of experiences (or stories to tell) yet grounded. I don't want to be rich, I just want to have enough to live a decent life without worries...It doesn't mean that I don't have dreams or ambitions.

Today I can say that I know who I am, what I want (to achieve, for myself & mine) and what I'm worth. With that in mind, anything is possible because the world and life are as you dream them...

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites