Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mushroom Update...

I started my Portobello Kit on September 22nd and the mushrooms are growing nicely. I'm about to have my first harvest already! You'll notice on the picture that the mushrooms look a little cracked. I believe it has to do with the warm & dry weather we've been having lately, no matter how moist I've kept the mushroom bed.


J'ai commencé mon kit de champignons Portobello le 22 septembre et les champignons ont deja bien poussés. Je suis sur le point d'avoir ma première récolte! Sur la photo, vous pouvez constater que les champignons sont un peu craquelés. Je pense que c'est à cause du temps chaud et sec que nous avons eu récemment, malgré le fait d'avoir maintenu le lit des champignons humide.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites