Thursday, November 29, 2007

Paper Incense

As you all know, I love herbs...And I love using them in new and various ways. My latest interest is natural incense making so besides botanical cones, I now also make paper incense!

If you're familiar with armenian paper, this is pretty similar.

Basically I soak parchment-like paper in a strongly scented tincture (homemade) which imparts some scent to the paper so when you burn it, you get some of that subtile scent.

I currently have some White Sage Paper Incense available and I'm preparing a tincture of frankincense & myrrh which should be ready in about 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for browsing ;): http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36753&section_id=5180295

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites