Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nomadic Lights

an
The idea was lingering in a corner of my mind for months because I couldn't find the time to develop the actual product...But what was just an idea has now become real!

It may not have an incredible look but I'm proud of that product. I think I've manage to capture the essence of the Ancestors and a glimpse of their life style through these candles and that's what I wanted. I've been inspired by ancient terracotta oil lamps uncovered from various archaeological sites around the Mediterranean, which were once part of the Roman Empire.

I make these candles with red clay, olive butter, unrefined beeswax and biodegradable cotton twine. I like them as natural as can be, but I know some people like fragrances so I offer the make them scented as well.

I've already listed my Nomadic Lights on Etsy and plan on adding them as permanent item in my catalog and on my website.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites