Monday, April 12, 2010

Multi-seed Muffin Bread


Egg-free gluten-free breads can sometimes be a bit too crumbly. A muffin size bread can be the solution and a good way to keep track of portions...Not to mention that it is practical for traveling and for picnics.

I adapted the "multi-seed bread" recipe I found in "Delicious Gluten-Free Baking with Buckwheat Flour" by Michelle Brewster with a few adjustments:
  1. I replaced the egg with flaxmeal
  2. Her recipe is sweet, mine is unsweetened so I can have my muffins either with something sweet or something savory
  3. I added a little bit more flour and a little less seeds
I have also baked a mini loaf version of this bread before with great success...
CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites