Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doing More for Women...

Those who know me also know that I always go further in whatever I invest myself and my time in...That's part of being a perfectionist. I just want to offer the best stuff to people and if I'm not satisfied first, why would anybody else be?

Being a woman, I'm naturally interested in improving the well-being, health and quality of life of other women. That is why I am currently working on more women-oriented products (amongst other projects).

Soon should the following items appear on my shop and in my catalog:
-A WeMoon Herbal Tonic which is an herbal tea blend naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, which can also be used during pregnancy (a time when women need even more nourishment).
-A Wild & Wise Tea which nourishes and balances body & yoni...and should help alleviate PMS.
-A Moon Thyme Incense made with a blend of herbs and meant to be used during women's moon time...A time of introspection which holds great power and wisdom.
-A set of Triple Goddess Creams: 1 for each aspect of womanhood - Maiden, Mother & Crone.
...I might go further in the future and work more on mothers, mothers-to-be and babies. Only time will tell ;)!

I also have 2 interesting creative challenges going on: the first celebrates the arrival of the Fall and the 2nd one as "Oracle" for a theme...I feel very inspired!

Some people have request a Black Chai from me...so Black Chai there shall be...soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely items, imbued with a yummy purpose and energy. For me, the energy and purpose that goes into making a product, matters a great deal. I like that you state yours. Mmmm, Black Chai sounds good!

Zenseer said...

Thank you for your kind words...Thought and Intent matter as much as quality to me.

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites