Friday, April 11, 2014

The Sound of Silence OR 3 Months Without Computer...And the Latest News.

Some of you may have thought that this blog was really dead this time! Surprise, I'm back!
Zenseer's Secret Garden is like a phoenix rebirthing itself from its ashes...

A lot of things have happen, some good, some less good, but a lot of personal reflection has occurred for sure.

The Runes remains part of my life that I believe is going to become increasingly more important as I develop other Runic abilities, gifts and specialties. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much into Runic Energy Healing but I believe I need to have access & learn about the full spectrum range of their uses to fully understand and use them (though I am fully aware that it is a lifetime occupation and even then I'd have only scratched the surface of their secrets).

Divination is what comes first to mind when one talks about the Runes. Yep, I know I tried to avoid it somehow but it is an unavoidable aspect of the Runes. I think that avoidance has to do mostly with self doubt though I've done many intuitive readings for friends and family. Maybe it also has to do about sticking too much to the traditional/scholar interpretations of the same Runes that is blocking me. Yet I know full well that interpretation is personal, Runes have an energetic imprint that rings differently from one person to another.

Anyway! I have decided to learn & train myself in Runic Palmistry (but shhh! It's still a bit of a secret). The little I have already learned about it is amazingly right on target! Plus it's fun ;).

Projects and ideas I have plenty! Now it's all about organizing these ideas and see what is worthwhile pursuing and developing. We'll see what the next few months have in store for me...

Now if the topic of Runes interest you, here are a few dates to mark in your calendar:
  1. Saturday, April 12th (this weekend), I have a FREE Runic Energy Event at The Path Spiritual Learning Center, from 3pm to 5pm. More details HERE.
  2. For those of you who don't know much about the Runes but would like to learn a few things about them, I will have a FREE Lecture scheduled on Saturday, May 3rd from 5pm to 6pm about "Demystifying the Runes" in which I will discuss their origin, what they are, what they are used for, etc... More details HERE. It's also at The Path in Redondo Beach, CA.
  3. I am still available at The Path on Wednesday and Saturday Afternoons for Runic Energy Healing sessions By Appointment Only. Please feel free to contact Marie at The Path or myself to schedule an appointment.
Meanwhile I will make a conscious effort to make this blog a little bit more lively, which shouldn't be a problem now that I have a brand new computer ;).

I thank you for your support, dear readers, and for continuing to follow it. Though I admit that I've been spending a bit more time on Facebook these past few months. There are a few things I only post there so if you're interested to follow me on Facebook as well, here's where you can find me: Zenseer WalkingCrow .

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites