Friday, December 17, 2010

This blog isn't dead yet...

Hello dear readers,
I know it's been a while since the last time I posted something on this blog.
A lot of things have happened this year: some good, some bad, some painful & sad...But life continues.

I'm still working on my book and am very inspired to finish it (soon hopefully). I still would like to add illustrations but haven't decided yet which medium to use: paper cutting, watercolor, collages or pictures of papier mache sculptures...Maybe a little bit of each ;).

I also already have another book project, very artsy, that should include my tea & bodycare recipes...This could be a fun & useful book. But let's finish the current one first!

I just participated in a short story contest organized by a french magazine. I like the story I wrote (original concept, surprise elements, semi-open end and room for imagination) in which, according to a good friend of mine, one can recognize my style of writing (though the jury doesn't know me). It would be nice to win and see my tale published nation-wide in that magazine...But even if I don't, there might be some doors opening with new connections and possibilities. Who knows, right?

That's enough babbling for today, I wish you all happy holidays!

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites