Saturday, April 25, 2009

May 1st : Beltane Sale at Alchemille's Garden

My Mother always refers to Beltane's Eve as Walpurgis Nacht. In German folklore, it's the night when Witches and Fairies come out and can be seen.


Therefore on May 1st, I'll be offering -25% off selected Faery items,
including the following ones:

*TEAS*
Les Fées de l'Aube
Cottage Fairy Blend
Faery Magick
Timeless Tea
All my Luna/Moon Teas

*SKINCARE / BODYCARE*
Summer Fairy Facial Elixir
Spring Fairy Facial Elixir
Cottage Fairy Facial Elixir
Faery Cream
Calendula Spring Balm (Lip Balm)
Ancient Forest Cream
Wise Woman Spring Cream
My Fair Lady Face Powder

*PAMPERING PACKS*
Summer Fairy Beauty Pack
Very Faery Pampering Pack
Moon Goddess Lunar Pampering Pack

Please note that starting from May 1st, I'll be switching to my Summer Catalog. Some items may not be available afterwards.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites