Sunday, June 29, 2008

Welcoming Changes...

I know that most people are comfortable in their daily routine and don't like changes. Why? Because it forces them to step out of their comfort zone and affect their life. Changes also represent challenges, something you have to figure out before going further on your Life's journey.

I like challenges and changes. I see them as an opportunity to learn, grow and become wiser. They also offer an array of new possibilities which can be quite stimulating.

I think changes should be embraced and not feared. So why not break free from routine and take a peek at what's on the other side of the rainbow?

1 comment:

Rocki Adams said...

Wonderful post & I wholeheartedly agree with you. Challenges & changes are part of our life journey. They are our imprints and we must face them for what they are and learn all we can from them.

I found you via the EAST Team blog.
Happy day to you,

☼ Rocki

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites