Friday, January 11, 2008

January = Novelty

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year! It's been 2 years since I started Alchemille's Garden and thanks to my wonderful customers, what was once a dream has been allowed to grow so....the adventure continues ;).

I constantly have new ideas of products (I even have a pile of them) but unfortunately I can't make them all and surely can't share them all at once but I think I chose a few good ones for January ;).

What should we first start with?
I recently made a batch of Hibiscus & Rose Soap with some hibiscus and rosehip infusion, a little bit of organic rose hydrosol, some camellia oil, a touch of rhassoul...I could keep on going but I'll just say that it's a nice natural soap with a slight rose scent.
Then I blended a new incense that I called Evening Star...It's what I would call a therapeutic incense since it's made with herbs that have soothing, relaxing and even sleep inducing properties. It contains sweet marjoram, lavender, rose and chamomile with a touch of orange blossom water. Just perfect for any overly stressed people, insomniacs and workaholics.
For energy and shamanic healings, I still have some Good Vibrations Incense which matches my Good Vibrations tea ;). White sage, rose and lavender...A healing blend with a wonderful scent!
And last but not least, my incredible Woodland Fairy Facial Elixir : pure natural goodness for your skin! I'm really enchanted with this product. It's a blend of 4 oils: organic rosehip seed oil, camellia oil, raspberry seed oil and cranberry seed oil. The result is a nourishing and moisturing oil rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, yet not greasy.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites