Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ultra Rustic Garden Treillis


I have collected several Y-shaped branches during my Fall & Winter hikes, in the hope of making a wind catcher and giving branch weaving a try...Oh well! It looks likes these projects will have to wait a little longer.
My young grapevine has awakened from its Winter slumber and is busy growing new branches that need some support (the young tendrils won't have anything to latch on, on a barren wall) so I decided to improvise a garden trellis out of my deadwood branches. I little bit of jute twine magic (all of this done under my cat's supervision) and there you have a rustic wooden trellis to support the grapevine ;).

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites