Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

I like changes. I see them as an opportunity for growth: something new & good (I don't like routine).

I'm about to move to a new place, my book project (short stories) is starting to look like something (I already have 3/4 of the stories written in French and I think I figured out the illustration part) and I believe it will be ready by September (fingers crossed).

Then I will have to work at the English translation ;).
I also have a different book project, this one has to do with Alchemille's Garden and I'm sure that my fans will appreciate...I think it's time I reveal my tea blending & natural beauty secrets. What do you think? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent idea! give us all your secrets!

Cheryl Patton said...

I would be most interested in reading about these topics and look forward to your publication of them!

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites