This recipe is grain free, gluten free and dairy free (unless you choose to use milk).
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp sweet potato flour
- Natural sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Fresh fruits, nuts, seeds...etc (optional)
Pour your Cream of Coconut in a bowl and enjoy as it is or add some toppings of your choice.
If you like it...
- Thicker & richer: use raw milk, nut/seed milk or coconut milk instead of water. I like a combination of half water and half milk.
- More fancy: use a cool/lukewarm tea or herbal infusion of your liking instead of water. I think a rooibos chai would be a nice choice.
- More flavorful: add some herbs or spices of your choice. Vanilla extract would be a nice addition.
- More chocolaty: whisk in 1 tbsp of cocoa powder before it thickens or let some chocolate chips melt.