Monday, June 11, 2007

Protection Against Mischievous Spirits


No matter how careful you are and no matter how good you are at protecting yourself and purifying your home, you might still encounter malicious spirits, unfriendly faeries or negative entities who won't leave you in peace unless they get what they want. Don't bother asking them nicely to leave, you're wasting your time...

I've been in that situation recently. A dark elf invited himself in my apartment asking for something I couldn't and wouldn't give him. I managed to cast him out with the help of my spirit guides, nonetheless before he left he had found the way to leave 4 fingerprints behind my back (with a light burning sensation)...Needless is to say that I was kind of scared (no spirit ever attacked me physically before) and that I needed to find a quick and effective solution to keep him from coming back. I don't know any Faery expert and the 2 friends that could have possibly helped me where out of town...

A few months ago I had bought a book about Faery Magick that proved very useful. I tried the first part of a ritual that was very effective. After I was done, the energy inside my apartment was drastically different, even my husband felt how positive, peaceful and comforting the energy became. I will share this simple ritual with you: all you need is salt. I find coarse salt easier to manipulate and it reminds me of crystals.

"Start by calling the Small Folk to your aid while you pour a small amount of salt into the palm of one hand. Say Faery Queen so bright and good, bless this salt with the highest of positive powers.

Then chant:
King and queen of Faery Land,
Relieve me of this troublesome band.
I also call the warrior Fay,
To send the evil ones on their way.


Moving clockwise around each room, sprinkle a few grains of salt into every corner, including closets. Repeat this in every roon until you have blessed the entire house."


Each time I entered a new room, I asked for a blessing over the salt. I also chanted 3 times because the number 3 is a magical number in the celtic tradition, it may have to do with the fact of being heard in all realms. It's very important that you focus and believe in what you are doing.

I found this ritual in "The Ancient Art of Faery Magick" by D.J. Conway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found very interesting to learn the ways of nature and to respect her, would you be so kind to recommend me some books to learn more on the subject? thak you

Alexis Medina
Toronto, Ontario
email: amrugby@hotmail.com

Zenseer said...

Hello Alexis,
I could recommend some books but could you be more specific as to what you are looking for/willing to learn?

Alchemille

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites