Thursday, October 02, 2014

Runes and the Immune System

It's been a while since I've talked about Limbrunar: runic (energy) healing. Runes are normally encountered in divination, though it is one of their uses, I feel like it's just the tip of the iceberg. In other words, there's more to runes than meets the eye.

In my practice, based both on research and my own intuition, I have come up with various healing uses for each runes. Some people may or may not agree with me but that's what I feel is right and what works for me. Of course, nothing is set in stone (no pun intended) and there's always new insight added to my discoveries.

Enough babbling, shall we start? (I am focusing here on the upper respiratory system).
  • ANSUZ: Breathing & respiratory system (nose, throat, larynx, lungs). From sore throat, to cough, congestion, bronchitis and pneumonia.
  • KENNAZ: Fever, infection, inflammation, low immunity, toxins.
  • ALGIZ: Enhancing the immune system, building up a resistance, preventative action. Specific parts of the body: head, face, skull, back of the neck, upper spine.
  • TEIWAZ: Low immune system, being attacked from the inside, healing rune, curative action.
Use these runes in meditations, visualisations, energy work, mantras, mudras and rune yoga, whatever suits you best. Combining runic work with alternative therapies and proper nutrition will help get better results.

It is also good to remember than stress, lack of sleep, lack of vitamins C & D and accumulated toxins in the body (the filthy liver and/or intestines) contribute to lower immunity.

Be well.

No comments:

CURRENT MOON

BlogCatalog

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites